Java Architect Position

  • yogesh Raut
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008

      Hi,

      We are currently looking for “Java Architect (Offshore Onsite position)”, a job opportunity with our Offshore/Onsite Team. The requirement details are as follows.

      Location: Columbus, IN

      Duration: Fulltime-Permanent

      Years of Exp:  8+ yrs of experience

      THIS POSITION IS INITIALLY 2 MONTHS ONSITE ( USA ) AFTER THAT IT WILL BE AT OFFSHORE ( PUNE , INDIA )

      Job Description:

      • Excellent communication skills - written and oral
      • Expertise in object oriented design
      • Experience with RDBMS and SQL, in particular Oracle 10g
      • Expertise in Java/J2EE and related technologies including JDK 1.5 or 1.6
      • Expertise in building scalable web applications
      • Experience with XML and related technologies such as XSD, XSLT, etc
      • Participated in IT development/deployment projects
      • IT Deployment projects experience
      • Code reviews, testing, debugging and issues resolution
      • Code reviews, testing, debugging and issues resolution
      • Testing (SIT/Stress/UAT) experience and planning
      • Oracle SQL and RDBMS design and implementation
      • Should have atleast 2-3 years Java Architect experience
      • Minimum of Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering

      Please share this information with your friends or colleagues if they are looking for a change. Appreciate if you can provide some references.

      Thanks & Regards

      Durgesh Dewangan
      Resource Executive, Talent Search & Deployment - KPIT Infosystems Inc.
      Cell: 732-623-9859 I Work: 732-321-0921 x 104 I Fax: 732-321-0922 I Email: durgesh.dewangan@...
      I Website: www.kpitcummins.com