Second to pass SCWCD

  • Zia Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Mr. Fawad just informed me that he has passed the Sun's new certification "Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)". He is the second Pakistani to pass this examination. Mr. Fawad was scheduled for examination in the afternoon today (Aug 2), however he was told that someone else was going to appear in the exam at 11:00 am. Therefore he went to the testing center at 9:00 am when the center opened he requested the management to let him appear in the test earlier. His request was granted and now he is the second Pakistani to have passed this examination.

      For details on SCWCD go to:

      Zia Ullah Khan
      Worker,
      Operation Badar: An educational movement
      Information Group: operation_badar@yahoogroups.com
      Student Feedback eMail: badar_feedback@...
      Tel: 0300-826-3374