FW: [MVP] Congratulations! You have received the Microsoft MVP Award

  • Zia Khan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 11:55 PM
> [...]
      >delivery and contact support@..., Microsoft will resolve the
      >delivery error.
      >
      >Should you have questions regarding the shipment of your MVP Award package,
      >please contact, support@....
      >

      >WE WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU
      >=============================
      >When you enter the MVP Awards site, you will be asked to agree to an
      >electronic Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Some of the MVP benefits ��� MVP
      >Members web site, and the technical resources and relationship services
      >therein, MVP Global Summit, and others ��� are based on Microsoft freely
      >sharing information about current products and future technologies. So that
      >Microsoft can engage in open communications with you, we also require new
      >MVPs to sign and return the hardcopy NDA that is included in your MVP Award
      >package.
      >
      >Renewing MVPs will not be required to sign a hardcopy NDA. Microsoft
      >already has a hardcopy NDA on file for each renewing MVP. NDAs carry over
      >from one award year to the next and remain in effect for the duration of
      >your status as an MVP.
      >
      >As a new MVP you have three options regarding the non-disclosure process:
      >
      >1. Electronic NDA (eNDA) & Hardcopy NDA (hNDA)
      >Accept the eNDA on the MVP Award Site to activate your benefits
      >immediately. When you receive your award package, sign and date the
      >enclosed hNDA and mail to Microsoft. The eNDA is a special short-term
      >agreement, which must be replaced with a printed and signed hNDA within 60
      >days of accepting the eNDA online.
      >
      >To review and accept the eNDA online, go to www.mvpaward.com and log-in.
      >
      >2. Hardcopy NDA (hNDA) only
      >Review, sign and date the hNDA you will find in the award package being
      >sent to you and mail to Microsoft. Once the MVP Program receives and
      >records your hNDA, an email with instructions on how to activate your MVP
      >benefits on www.mvpaward.com will be sent to you. This process will take
      >approximately four to six weeks from the date your hNDA is received. Please
      >notify mvpga@... if you choose this option so that they can alert
      >you when your hNDA is received and can initiate your MVP benefits.
      >
      >3. Decline all NDAs
      >Signing the NDA is optional. The MVP award recognizes you for your
      >community participation over the past 12 months. You are not obligated to
      >participate in the Microsoft MVP program. By choosing not to sign and
      >return an NDA, you will not have access to MVP benefits. Please enjoy the
      >MVP award gift that has been sent to you with Microsoft���s appreciation
      >for all you do to help others in the technical community.
      >
      >QUESTIONS & SUPPORT
      >=============================
      >We look forward to you being involved in the MVP Program this year.
      >

      >On behalf of everyone at Microsoft, thank you for your ongoing
      >contributions to Visual Developer - Client Application Development

    • Avais Aziz
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 3:08 AM
        Hi Sir!

        Congratulations! Its heartening to see you in the list of MVPs. It always fascinate
        me when I see any Pakistani in MVPs list, and now our very own Zia Sahib is an MVP. Congrats again.

        Avais Aziz
        mobile: +971504232384

        Zia Khan <ziaukhan@...> wrote:

> [...]
        >notify mvpga@... if you choose this option so that they can alert
        >you when your hNDA is received and can initiate your MVP benefits.
        >
        >3. Decline all NDAs
        >Signing the NDA is optional. The MVP award recognizes you for your
        >community participation over the past 12 months. You are not obligated to
        >participate in the Microsoft MVP program. By choosing not to sign and
        >return an NDA, you will not have access to MVP benefits. Please enjoy the
        >MVP award gift that has been sent to you with Microsoft’s appreciation
        >for all you do to help others in the technical community.
        >
        >QUESTIONS & SUPPORT
        >=============================
        >We look forward to you being involved in the MVP Program this year.
        >

        >On behalf of everyone at Microsoft, thank you for your ongoing
        >contributions to Visual Developer - Client Application Development

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)