Google Code-Jam-India 2006, a programming competition!

  • Badar Khushnood
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006

      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.
      Mind-racing problems.
      Intense competition. Big prize money.

      If this is your idea of a good time, we invite you to enter Google Code Jam India 2006, a programming competition that will grab your interest, entice your mind and engage your skills.

      Click here to register.

      When:
      Monday  Feb 27th, 9:00a.m. Registration Opens
      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.
      Monday March 20th, 9:00a.m. Registration Closes
      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.
      Monday March 20th, Noon, Qualification Round Begins
      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.
      Monday March 21, Noon, Qualification Round Ends
      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.
      Friday March 24, 5 p.m., Round 1-500 Participants
      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.
      Finals April 7, Championship Round (50 Participants)
      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.
      Location:   To Be Confirmed
      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.
      Cash (INR)
      and Prizes:

      Approximate Total 1,500,000
      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.
      1st Prize - Rs.
      122,000
      2nd to 5th - Rs.
      56,000
      6th to 10th - Rs.
      44,200
      11th to 20th - Rs.
      33,200
      21st to 25th - Rs.
      22,200
      26th to 50th - Rs.
      18,000
      Google launches a different type of search in the U.K.

      Love solving problems? Too jammed to enter Code Jam? Interested in opportunities at Google? Check out India-Code-Jam Google Groups for more information http://groups.google.com/group/India-Code-Jam

      Regards,
      Badar.
      --
      Your One Stop Online Shop: http://www.badar.com.pk

      >> Domain Registration   >> Domain Hosting
      >> Web Development      >> Email Marketing
      >> Web Marketing           >> Targeted Online Advertising
      color="#003333" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">

      Get Firefox!  Get Thunderbird!