Windows Vista Seminar in Agricultural University Tando Jam

  • Zia Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      As you know we have started to promote software development in the interior of Sindh. In this connection SZABIST is organizing a Windows Vista Software Development Seminar in Information Technology Center of Agricultural University located in Tando Jam (it is about a one hour drive from Hyderabad).

      The Seminar will be held this Saturday, Dec 3, 2005 at 11:00 am. I, Mr. Zeeshan Hanif, and Mr. Iqbal Jaffri of SZABIST  will be presenting on software development aspects of this revolutionary Operating System.

      Zia Khan
      Computer Science/Windows Longhorn: http://www.mywinfx.org
      Global Professional Business Qualifications: http://www.globalqualifications.org
      E-Mail: ziakhan@...