Karachi: Openings in a US based Software Company.

  • Iqbal Ahmed
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26 11:02 PM

      Please do not apply if you don't have the required skills.

      We are a US based company in Karachi having an attractive compensation package and working with the state of the art technologies. Currently we require services of following professional:

      Job Title: Sr. SQA Engineer: (MALE / FEMALE)

      Job Description/Responsibilities:

      We are looking for a Sr. SQA Engineer who should possess:

      1. Thorough understanding and hands-on experience in QA and Software Testing processes;
      2. Familiarity with Test plans and Test cases;
      3. Performing automated Performance/Stability testing and collecting the benchmarking metrics; and
      4. Be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously

      Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science.

      Experience: Must have worked in the software QA and testing field over the last 2 years. Must be dynamic and have strong analytical skills. He/She should have good communication skills and be highly quality conscious.

      Location of Posting: Karachi

      PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOUR CV ON CAREERS@... AND MENTION POST YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT.

      1. DETAILED CV WITH RECENT PHOTOGRAPH
      2. JOINING PERIOED (We will prefer to those candidate who can join us immediately)
      3. AVAILABILITY FOR INTERVIEW
      4. CURRENT PACKAGE
      5. EXPECTED PACKAGE
      6. DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN LATE SITTINGS (YES / NO)