Jawed Khan the first Pakistani to pass CMA Part 2

  • Zia Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      I am extremely proud to announce that Mr. Jawed Khan has become the first Pakistani today to pass the new revised Part 2 of the CMA exam. He has scored 580/700. We are all very proud of his accomplishment. The exam cover Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting and IT. It contains 140 questions which are to be attempted in 4 hours.
      Mr. Jawed Khan is a trustee of Operation Badar. His phone number is 0300-217-6940. Later I will forward you his detailed email.

      To know more about the 4in1+1 program and CMA, CFM, CPA, and CFA exams join:

      To learn more about the CMA exams go to:

      Zia Khan

      http://mail.yahoo.com