J2SE or SCJP

  • Farasat Siddiqui
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2004
      AOA
      how r u...
      My name is Farasat i m going to start Java Prog. and
      want to take Certification but i would like to ask to
      all of u these ques..
      1. What is diff. b/w J2SE (310-035) and SCJP (310-025)
      2. Which one of them should i do ?
      3. Recom. Book's Name???
      4. related stuff on Net ????
      5. How long time i want to spend for preparation?
      6. What is the best way to early... bcz i m working in

      Canada n not enogh time??
      oOPs these r lots ........ :)
      waiting for ur kind Reply .
      any one can send my reply on
      firasatsiddiqui@...
      Thanks
      Firasat Siddiqui

    • WAQAS
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2004
        Hello Farasat...

        1. J2SE is Java Development Kit Standard Edition which is a Development Kit not a certification. SCJP is Sun Certified Java Programmer Certification which you have to pass to become java certified.

        2. There are lot of recomended books online. Visit my site for more recomended books.

        3. It require minimum of 2-3 months training to become java master
        (note: its minimum time)

        4. The best way to do it early is to close your browser window now and and start coding in java bcz you are already late and want to do it as early as possible.

        Bye

        Regards
        WAQAS
        SCJP, SCWCD
        MCP (VB.NET, C# .NET, ASP.NET)

        Farasat Siddiqui <farasat_s@...> wrote:
        AOA
        how r u...
        My name is Farasat i m going to start Java Prog. and
        want to take Certification but i would like to ask to
        all of u these ques..
        1. What is diff. b/w J2SE (310-035) and SCJP (310-025)
        2. Which one of them should i do ?
        3. Recom. Book's Name???
        4. related stuff on Net ????
        5. How long time i want to spend for preparation?
        6. What is the best way to early... bcz i m working in

           Canada n not enogh time??
        oOPs these r lots ........ :)
        waiting for ur kind Reply .
        any one can send my reply on