Fwd: Passed my MCAD Certification

  • Zia Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      More stars are rising, Insha Allah one day ...... but we must understand this is a very long journey. Our work is now at a very initial stage, we have just begun to work.
      Zia Khan

      Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 06:41:44 -0800 (PST)
      From: Abdul Rahim Ahmad
      Subject: Passed my MCAD Certification
      To: ziaukhan1@..., ziaukhan@...

      Hello Everyone,

      Today I passed my paper titled: "Building XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual Basic.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio.NET". In the process I also became a Microsoft Certified Application Developer. I consulted the following books for this paper:
      1) XML Step by Step From Microsoft
      2) Building XML Web Services with Microsoft Visual Basic.NET from Microsoft
      3) MCAD/MCSD Self Paced Training Book for Exam 70-310/70-320 from Microsoft

      Besides this, MSDN as usual proved to be an excellent resource.
      I am grateful to everyone to prayed for me.
      With Best Regards,
      Abdul Rahim Ahmad (MCP, MCAD, Corporate Trainer CITY-APIIT)
      Section "C", Batch: 2001,
      SSUET.

      Do you Yahoo!?