Haqiqaat, What we r getting and where we stand (Important Read it)

  • Hadia Khalid
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2001
      Assalam-o-Alaiqum

      Brothers and sisters

      Well, Who I am, its not the crucial point, the thing
      is I want to tell

      you where are we going.

      We are studying Java, from Albadar operations, thats
      nice, and that we

      have very less fees, this very nice too, but are we
      getting what we

      want??

      In IT every thing changes very fast, yesterday was
      oracle, today is

      Java, what will be next, we don't know, that we'll
      again join any

      institute and start studying that technology.

      Why don't we go for a generic track, by which if
      tomorrow some thing

      new comes, we just have to go through some books and
      upgrade our

      selves.

      Now we are studying 100 students in one class, no one
      can ask

      questions, (except the people sitting in the front
      rows), not every one

      is given the full attention, the program is too slow
      that, at the time
      we will pass out, there will be many saturation in the
      market.

      Unfortunately, the respected teacher by whom we are
      being taught are

      not field expirenced (except

      for few) , they are now learning by teaching us
      (excpet for few).
      Off course they can not tell us the real enviroment
      problems(limited

      information).

      We should study from the persons who are field
      expirenced, who can

      teach us the real world problems and there solutions
      provided by the

      Java and its APIs.

      As the matter of fact there is no AWT world in the
      loacl or export

      market.
      Now every thing is moved towards the server side, that
      is thin client

      solution is given, wheather its an internet or
      intranet solution.

      We should work and concentrate on Server side,
      distributed, and

      enterprise wide application programming.
      But unfortunately our teachers, and we are stucked to
      AWT, we think AWT

      is Java, but as the matter of fact only 0.8 % of the
      total Java

      projects are of AWT, and the rest is of Network
      Programming, Data Base

      Programming , Distributed Programming , Server Side
      Programming

      ,Enterprise Wide Application Programming (J2EE) .

      They told us that they will teach us, offcourse when
      they will learn

      it, they will teach us, may be in 18 months or two
      years no one knows.

      The main thing is we should go for the FAST track, in
      which there is a

      limited amount of students in per class,
      the teachers are professionals, currently working in
      Big export or

      local projects, second that every student should be
      satisfied.
      The answer to it will be recently released track by
      SDC (Govt of Pakistan) i.e
      Java Professional Program (JPP)

      http://www.flybyjava.com.pk/

      in which the teachers are industry expirenced, well
      known, as one of

      the teacher is known, as his students won the All
      pakistan university

      software exhibition held in ISLAMABAD, they got the
      first position
      in communications, they made Wire less application in
      Java and the good

      thing is the students were of Sir Syed University, but
      they have'nt

      been taught Java there, as it was in there later
      semester, they study

      Java from that teacher and won the best project of the
      year,
      and now those students have been offered 25000 Rs per
      month by well

      known software house in Islamabad.

      The JPP course is divided in three modules,
      Fondation , Intemediate and Advance.

      Off course those who are new to programming they will
      join Foundation

      course, Total 8 months (foundation to Advance),
      those new to Java , but knows programming in any
      language will join

      intermediate, total 6 months (intermediate to Advance)

      and those who have passed SCJP2 or have completed the
      course for SCJP2

      will join Advance. (3.5 months)

      for complete information of outline go to

      http://www.flybyjava.com.pk/course.html

      And the best thing is we will be prepared for Four
      certifications:
      SCJP2, SCJD, J2EE and XML certifications and wireless
      Prograaming in

      Java.
      AT the end every student will be given a Free
      internship in any of the

      software house in the REAL environment.

      And who are the people behind this program u can see
      it on
      http://www.flybyjava.com.pk/introduction.html

      You can attend three FREE classes of any topic from
      them, to ensure

      there quaility , expirence
      and satisfaction, then pay the fees.

      I have attended there free classes now I m willing to
      join them.
      The decision is YOURS. Wheather build your career or
      play with it.
      BE A PROFESSIONAL BY A PROFESSIONAL.
      I will soon mail you people the full outline.

      Yours
      A well wisher.

      ( I know my teacher will be cross by this email, but
      we have to see our future. And yes please in your adds
      do not tell your self as a NON profit organization as
      u people are earning a lot, but giving nothing, have u
      ever thought how our parents have managed fees for
      us???)

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • rashid bukhari
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2001
        Hi HADIA:

        hope u will be fine.i am agree with yr views regarding opration Badar
        teaching style.
        how ever we have not best alternative. plz. send me detail about courses of
        java which u r attending now.

        regards

        RASHID