Important Letter for javascript2 Members

  • takprgyfomg
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
      Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
      Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
      We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
      Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://grealus.com/azghu
      All it takes is thirty seconds.

      Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
      Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
      Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.
      http://grealus.com/azghu

      This is a one time opportunity.
      You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.
      http://grealus.com/azghu
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
      http://grealus.com/azghu

    • zkbgerqdcxy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
        We will provide loans to anyone. If you are self employed, we will find the proper financing. We specialize in high risk loans. If you have ever been turned away for a loan we can help.
        Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

        Our knowledgeable staff saves more money for more Americans then anyone.
        We are proud to work hard for you to get the best deal on any Home Loan.
        Refinancing now is the key to save you and your family money.

        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
        If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

        Opportunities such as this do not occur every day.
        We will refinance your home at a better interest rate.
        We save people time and money, with our outstanding loan approval rate.

        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

        All it takes is 30 seconds to stop throwing your money away.
        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      • ttookrvdhqbs
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2004
          Helping people is what we do.
          We have been helping people consolidate debt for over 10 years
          Let us help you, stop in today.

          http://xolwed.com/adghu
          please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

          89% of society is in debt at this current time.
          If you are in debt we can help you.
          Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in your time of need.

          copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
          http://xolwed.com/adghu

          Debt consolidation is only a single click away.
          Take thirty seconds and minimize outrageous bills.
          If Credit companies are coming after you we can help.
          http://xolwed.com/adehu
          Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

          Do not let this opportunity pass you by, act now and consolidate.

          http://xolwed.com/adehu

        • qzxyfxdfc
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2004
            Opportunities such as this do not occur every day.
            We will refinance your home at a better interest rate.
            We save people time and money, with our outstanding loan approval rate.

            http://grealus.com/abwhu

            Save more money faster on any home loan.
            http://grealus.com/aqwhu