  • Muhammad Imran
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002

      Hi!

      I am very new to this group .I have Some Problems Please Help me

      I want to make the search facilities on web site

      • to search specfic word in my whole web site
      • to search specfic text on whole web

      take help from any other already web site to send data to that site which will return the value to my site. not displayying that site

      To send e-mail from my javascript program

      thankx

      Do you Yahoo!?
      faith.yahoo.com