Calling all experts!

  • rawsweets
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2002
      Hello all,

      I've come up with an incredible method for validating forms with JavaScript.
      I'm working on documenting the conventions and recommended uses of the system.
      I've set aside a month for this task, and this Friday represents the end of the
      first week.

      I'm committed to this system having a wide range of uses for the larger
      developer community. I can't achieve this without comments and suggestions from
      other developers. I need help staying on track with the main purpose, or at
      least documenting the possibilities for later versions. I'm having a blast
      inventing this system, but it's slow and frustrating to work inside a vacuum.

      Please, if you've got the time and enjoy working on high-level JavaScript
      systems, contact me at rawsweets@y... I would like to invite you into a
      Y! group which is the working group for the documentation phase.

      A second draft od the documentation will be uploaded in about one week. The
      initial draft is there now, along with every thought I have had about the way
      the concept could be implemented. I'm stuck in a lot of places and could really
      use some fresh prespectives. I'm using Y! services, to capture everyones
      thoughts. There are a lot of messages to catch up on as well.

      Again, I'm looking for support with the documentation, not coding, of this
      proposed system. This will allow for coding to go smoothly and provide other
      developers with a blueprint for extended the concept.

      Write me at rawsweets@y..., if you would like to participate!

      Much obliged! :-)

      - rawsweets
    • Josh Lynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2002
        I remember it well, it was 8/14/02 19:46, and rawsweets(rawsweets@...)
        wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > I've come up with an incredible method for validating forms with JavaScript.
        > I'm working on documenting the conventions and recommended uses of the system.
        > I've set aside a month for this task, and this Friday represents the end of
        > the
        > first week.
        >
        > I'm committed to this system having a wide range of uses for the larger
        > developer community. I can't achieve this without comments and suggestions
        > from
        > other developers. I need help staying on track with the main purpose, or at
        > least documenting the possibilities for later versions. I'm having a blast
        > inventing this system, but it's slow and frustrating to work inside a vacuum.
        >
        > Please, if you've got the time and enjoy working on high-level JavaScript
        > systems, contact me at rawsweets@y... I would like to invite you into a
        > Y! group which is the working group for the documentation phase.
        >
        > A second draft od the documentation will be uploaded in about one week. The
        > initial draft is there now, along with every thought I have had about the way
        > the concept could be implemented. I'm stuck in a lot of places and could
        > really
        > use some fresh prespectives. I'm using Y! services, to capture everyones
        > thoughts. There are a lot of messages to catch up on as well.
        >
        > Again, I'm looking for support with the documentation, not coding, of this
        > proposed system. This will allow for coding to go smoothly and provide other
        > developers with a blueprint for extended the concept.
        >
        > Write me at rawsweets@y..., if you would like to participate!
        >
        > Much obliged! :-)
        >
        > - rawsweets

        Joshua G. Lynn
        Œ, Font Bureau
        josh@...
        617.423.8770 (x13)

        For the sole purpose of reducing spam on our email server by catching robots
        that distribute to all listed addresses, mrexord@... and
        samanxha@... are being listed here and are linked to our
        super-high-tech anti-spam-coordination monitor. Please ignore this note.