Agents/Distributors required - Commissions up to 30%

  • bizoppcenter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002

      Agents and Distributors Needed - You could be one of them!

      We are looking for individual or company who would like to represent us in your country. We offer attractive rates, commissions and other support for you to success. Because when you success, we success also.

      We offer the following for our International Agent
      * Full color brochures for you to maket our products
      * Posters support for your potential buyers
      * Free website like the one you saw in the main page with your name and contact.
      * Commissions from 20 - 30% every month
         Sales below    US$5,000 - 20% commissions
         Sales between US$5,001 - US$10,000 - 22% commissions
         Sales between US$10,001 - US$20,000 - 25% commissions
         Sales above US$20,000 - 30% commissions
         (All sales figures are calculated every month less all postage,freight charges,goods return.)
      * Over-ridding commissions of 1-5% every month
         For qualify agent who have sales of US$20,000 and above, you will be quality to appoint sub-    agent and earn over-ridding of 1-5% every month. Full details will be forward upon request
      * Easy purchase plans for potential buyers.
         Buyers will need to purchase 10 pcs per style only. Min order value will be only US$150.00
      * Easy payment for your buyers - buyers will only need to pay 50% to secure order and other   50% will only be settle before actual delivery
      * We will pay for all airfreight for orders or 30 pieces and above. (No restriction to any
         combination of style.)

      To apply for an agent, kindly submit your name and address to our email.

      We offer the following to our International Distributors

      * Full color brochures for you to maket our products
      * Posters support for your potential buyers
      * Freedom to set your own selling prices
      * Easy purchase plans
         You will need to purchase 50 pcs per style only. Min order value will be only US$500.00
      * Easy payment - you will only need to pay 50% to secure order and other 50% will only be settle before actual delivery. For establish distributor, we can offer credit facility up to 2 months.
      * Advertisement and shop setup rebates of up to 25% of total value.

      To apply for a distributor, kindly submit your name, company name and

      Please visit our website at http://www.geocities.com/bizoppcentersg to see more details

      You may submit your name, address and contact number to us at bizoppcentersg@...

      William Chan

      Bizopp Center Singapore

      Tel : 65-4250676 Fax: 65-5690559 H/P : 65-95595728

      10 Anson Rd #16-16 International Plaza Singapore 079903

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.