cookies

  • David Ellis
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 1998
      Does anyone know if it is possible to clear the cookies.txt file on my
      hard drive? I have created a cookie and have been testing it
      extensivly but now it is all messed up and I want to start over.
      Please help someone.

      Someone_Whoknows
    • Patrik Lundin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 1998
        > Does anyone know if it is possible to clear the cookies.txt file on my
        > hard drive? I have created a cookie and have been testing it
        > extensivly but now it is all messed up and I want to start over.
        > Please help someone.

        Close the browser and delete the cookies.txt file,
        the file will be created again by the browser.

        Patrik Lundin.
        http://user.tninet.se/~jml288p/
        ***********************
      • Rousseau Axel
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 1998
          > Does anyone know if it is possible to clear the cookies.txt file on my
          > hard drive? I have created a cookie and have been testing it
          > extensivly but now it is all messed up and I want to start over.
          > Please help someone.
          >
          > Someone_Whoknows

          It could be in the c:\windows\cookies\ directory, just found it, and
          delete it...

          Axel
        • David Ellis
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 17, 1998
            ---Rousseau Axel wrote:

            > From: Rousseau Axel <rousseau@...-lille1.fr>
            >
            > > Does anyone know if it is possible to clear the cookies.txt file
            on my
            > > hard drive? I have created a cookie and have been testing it
            > > extensivly but now it is all messed up and I want to start over.
            > > Please help someone.
            > >
            > > Someone_Whoknows
            >
            > It could be in the c:\windows\cookies\ directory, just found it, and
            > delete it...
            >
            > Axel

            Thanks for your help, I will try it as soon as possible.
          • Idontfeell@xxx.xxxx
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 17, 1998
              Look in the folder of your web browser.... there should be aq folder that
              says cookies... erase whatever is in that folder...

              there should also be a cookies folder somewhere on your harddrive.... maybe
              under windows.