RE: FINALLY THE PC DOCTOR ON CALL - FREE ANALIZER IS READY!!!

  • VMIS2000@YAHOO.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      This is not spam. We both belong to the same group
         Finally, we at the Low Budget WebNews, have got them to release a copy,   TOTALLY FREE,   of the acclaimed PC Doctor OnCall Computer and Software Analizer!!!  This is not a Gadget! It is a Very Comprehensive reporting tool! It will totally scan every setting in your computer. Tell you why it is Freezing, Crashing, Slow Performing etc!!! It will give you a complete report of EVERY Damaging, to minor problem you may have in your computer and it's software!! Now you will know exactly what needs to be adjusted to stop freezing or crashes!!  OR, if you cannot do it yourself, it can do it Automaticly for you in seconds!!!!  But the Analizer is now yours to keep on your desktop, and use forever, FREE!!!!  A $29.95 value!!
         This FREE offer will not last long, so Download it now!!! it is a small download, (2.4mb) that is a Very Powerful Tool, that No computer owner should be without!!!
      Prevent costly fixes down the line now, with the Amazing PC Doctor OnCall Analizer FREE!!!!  Go now to: http://pcdocrx.com/go.cgi/12770wpa  and get Your Free Copy now!!  You will be amazed with the results!!  I know I was, and my Computer is now flying!!  This is brought to you by The Low Budget WebNews!     ENJOY!!