New Free Software: Xcripter. A Database Driven Internet Code Generator

  • John Bergman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 1:28 AM
      Hi,

      In first place, I have thinked that you (the
      yahoogroup)would be interested in this notice. If this
      is not the case, excuse me, this email will be not
      posted again in any yahoogroup.

      I send to you a description of a small application
      that I have developed.
      I think that it could be very interesting for web, VB,
      and Xml developers. Here is:

      Xcripter

      A Framework for database driven internet code
      generation: Asp, Html, JavaScript, and all you need.

      Technology based in pipelines of Xml Transformations
      guided by Visual Basic Classes.

      Using it is very easy:

      1. Select a Database
      2. Select a Table
      3. Press the button 'Generate Script'

      What I obtain?

      1. The Table Schema in XML format
      2. An ASP Script that list the table
      3. The Form associated with the table in HTML and with
      a lot of javascript validations.

      Xcripter is totally free.

      Web: http://www.geocities.com/moisesdaniel01

      Site for Downloads: