Double Click in Netscape

  • sahinb@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Everybody,
      I have two listbox I have list of item in left list box and nothing on
      right listbox. When I double Click left list box I want that item to
      be sent to the right listbox. In IE there is a ondblClick event I can
      use. But NS there is no ondblClick event and I couldn't get onClick on
      <select> tag to work. I have function that detect time interval
      between click but unfortunately I can't get <select> tag onClick event
      when I try to do it OnFocus I can't capture successive click.

      Anybody have clue?

      Thanks,