A Dilemma

  • Dirk Mallinson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      ** High Priority **

      Hiya people.
      I got this following task to do for my studies and I don't have the
      foggiest where to begin. The task is as follows:

      I need to create a webpage that has "windows" on it, that can be
      minimized, maximized, restored to original size and be closed. These
      "windows" must also be movable. IE, the user must be able to "drag and
      drop" the window any where on the page. It must preferably be cross
      browser and "backward compatible".

      I've got no idea as to where I must start. I thought that DIV's would
      be the best to use.

      Thanx.
      Dirk

      PS. This is my work email address. I'll only be able to reply to your
      suggestions next week.