Re: THIS IS NOT SPAM...PLEASE READ

  • Marco Mark
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 1996
      Hiya,
      just followed this spam conversation and thought I'd give my stupid comment
      to it.
      This is to "Jlyne". If you know so well what's th ebest, start your own
      list and do it better! I like Star Wars too btw...but your stupid answer to
      Matthew was just out of place! I know nobody cares what I think about this
      but I thought I'll just be a pain in the arse!
      Snake

      ----------
      > From: Jlyne.Com <jlyne@...>
      > To: javascript@onelist.com
      > Subject: [javascript] Re: THIS IS NOT SPAM...PLEASE READ
      > Date: 04 October 1998 15:54
      >
      > From: "Jlyne.Com" <jlyne@...>
      >
      > Well, you never know, YOU may not be interested in the Star Wars game,
      but
      > someone else might... food for thought.
      >
      > Also, there is an option at Onelist to make it where we can hit the reply
      > button and respond to the individual, NOT to the whole list. If you read
      > more about the Onelist options as a moderator, it might be more helpful
      > you, since you are so picky about what gets sent to the list.

    • PREETHI BALAJI
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 1998
        Hi Mike,

        I used to program in java before. But now I program in Perl. basically
        create dynamic web applications. Will this help. Where is the
        position. Can I work offsite. Right now, I work for San Mateo IBSSC,
        USPS

        -Preethi(pbalaji@...)

        Subject: [javascript] Re: THIS IS NOT SPAM...PLEASE READ
        Author: bounce-javascript--33-pbalaji=email.usps.gov@onelist.com at INTERNET