How to... with Javascripts

  • mai mai
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2000
      Hi! I'm new to the list. I have several questions. Could anyone
      answer
      them for me. This could make me easier to use Javascript on my 5
      month
      old website :)

      1. What is (the difference between:
      a) Javascripts (is it a Java Applet in text version?)
      b) Java Applets (is it a part of a program in HTML?)

      2. If there are cut and paste of Javascript which I downloaded from a
      website how could I put them in my html? If it is easier to direct me
      to a website which have all these info, please do.

      Thank you so much. :)