New Message indicator for discussion boards (Help!)

  • Dr. Eastman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Hi Gang!
      I am trying to come up with a way to indicate when new messages are posted to discussion boards. I have a site with a number of different discussion boards built in FrontPage 2000. I would like to have a "Status" of activity show on other pages so that the visitor can be informed that new messages are posted and directed to the discussion that contains the new message.

      Has  anyone solved this problem already that would be willing to share the solution?

      TIA

      Ellis