MAC and cookies

  • Simon Forsell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2000
      Hello

      I have developed a chat in CGI, to log into this page I have to tell the
      CGI program the username from a different page. I did this with cookies,
      tested it in all my browers (IE, NN Opera) And it all seemed to work, then
      I got complaints by the mac users, that the cookies dont work...is there
      anyone who knows anything about this?

      Best regards

      Simon Forsell