Tutorial

  • Fernando Ariel Gont
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 1999
      Hi!

      I'm looking for a good tutorial about Javascript. Please point me any book,
      online tutorial, sources, etc. that you think are great to have a look at...

      Is there any tool for making an animation for a web site, besides doing it
      raw with javascript?

      Have you any source code for an animation to have a look at?

      Thank you very much in advance!

      Fernando Ariel Gont
      Service Dept.
      ING Industrial & Naval Group
    • Erhardt van der Walt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 1999
        Hi there
        Go to this site : www.microsoft.com/scripting .There you will find
        documentation that can be downloaded. It works for me!

        Erhardt

        I'm looking for a good tutorial about Javascript. Please point me any book,
        online tutorial, sources, etc. that you think are great to have a look at...

        Is there any tool for making an animation for a web site, besides doing it
        raw with javascript?

        Have you any source code for an animation to have a look at?

        Thank you very much in advance!

        Fernando Ariel Gont
        Service Dept.
        ING Industrial & Naval Group

        Congratulations SAYNO2DRUGS. Our latest ONElist of the week.
        http://www.onelist.com
        How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!

      • JD Ward
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 1999
          http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/jsp/
          http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/ These two links have good tutorials and
          books. I haven't bought the books though.
          http://www.rtlsoft.com/ has the Animagic Gif Animator.
          http://www.infohiway.com/javascript/indexf.htm has slideshow scripts that
          can probably be used to make animations. I'm not sure if there is an easier
          way or not. Go to the Search Cut and Paste and search for slideshows.