Re: I'm new in this

  • Nick Noach
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      ok, you can find many ready-to-use scripts at ScriptMenu.com,

      for HTML tutorials, i recommend W3Schools.com:

      spoonsky_hapesw <spoonsky_hapesw@...> wrote:
      I have this research paper I have to do for college . It has to be
      related to my major (Information Systems) , so I chose HTML & web
      design both to be my topics.

      My question is : what my limites would be in HTML since I'll be
      providing just the basics (in 5 pages) . Meaning, in HTML what's
      considered basics & what's details ?

      If any 1 knows where i can find e-books plz inform me with the link.

      Many thanks