Javascript Mailing List

  • Matthew Koop
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 1998
      JAVASCRIPT MAILING LIST - official message #1
      -
      First of all I would like to say thank you to all that have signed up.
      I think we now have enough people to to start discussions. If anybody
      has
      anything to say or comment on, feel free to do so. I would like to
      remind a
      everybody that all posts are javascript ONLY. (so please don't talk
      about java, cgi, etc.)
      This list is unmoderated; meaning you can just send your message to
      javascript@onelist.com
      and everybody subscribed will get it.

      POSSIBLE TOPICS:
      - Questions, hints, tips, etc related to javascript
      - Javascript sites, utilities
      - Emerging javascript technologies
      - Javascript development
      - Comments regarding script you would like
      - Offer a usefull script to the rest of us

      JAVASCRIPT SEARCH:
      I currently run a javascript search at my website which people can
      sign-up for.
      I encourage you to sign-up if you would like a search for your site. I
      have done
      all the hard scripting, so all you have to do is make a database with
      keywords and
      their links.
      related url: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/4294/atlas.html

      JAVASCRIPT SITE IDEAS:
      I will be creating a javascript site in the future, so I am looking for
      your
      comments. If you have any scripts you would like to see, or of you have
      one to
      contribute, please email me (javascripts@...). Also, if
      anybody has
      any other suggestions you can email them. Thanks

      POSTING INFORMATION:
      To post to this list you must send your message to:
      (javascript@onelist.com).
      Be sure that your email is set to the one that you signed up for this
      list as,
      otherwise your message will be bounced back. Thanks

      Matthew Koop
      javascript@...
      -
      http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/4294/