thank you guys, I put that line on my emf startup file and all is fine now!csynt
Here's mine; L and C are line and column: set-variable $mode-line "-%k%r%u %b -- (%e) L%l C%c -- %f -" It ends up looking like this: === workstat.emf ==thundt
I think you mean to the mode line, see below for the expansion characters supported: http://www.jasspa.com/me/m5var031.html You should be able to define thejng614
JASSPA's MicroEmacs is a EMACS text editor based on
the original MicroEmacs.
- Jul 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.