I must have had a similar problem at some stage (Windows) and it looks like I just adjusted the frame depth down by one line ( in my personal .emf file) ; sethopsyh
thank you . I tried your solution, sadly is not working.... real crap application, I think I will stay with uemacs of Mt Xia, works better. On 24 April 2015 at
I run it in Win8.1 x64 also, with no problems. But, my init script (company file) has this code in it to make sure the window does not go all the way to thethundt
JASSPA's MicroEmacs is a EMACS text editor based on
the original MicroEmacs.
- Jul 7, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.