Re: [jasspa] frame-handle? (C-x 5)

  • first last
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
      I am afraid the fonts still don't work, I still get exactly the same
      behaviour :(

      --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
      ---------------------------------
      Thomas Hundt wrote:
      > What's this new function "frame-handle" suddenly bound to C-x 5?
      > (Not in help.) I'm sure it's something super-exciting... ;-)
      >
      > -Th

      Opps, drop off on my behalf, not documented.

      C-x 5 0 delete-frame
      C-x 5 1 create-frame (internal)
      C-x 5 2 create-frame (external)
      C-x 5 o next-frame

      C-x 3 is now the window split.

      By the way are your fonts working now you
      are running RC4 ?

      modify your account settings manually.