RC4 - Sun SPARC 56 image problems with Solaris 8/9

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2004
      RC4 issues.

      I've just discovered that the Sun Solaris (sparc) 5.6
      image does not run correctly under Solaris 9 (and I assume 8).
      There is a problem with the X-Windows cut and paste
      across different X-Windows - in every other respect it
      is operating correctly.

      A Solaris 8 image has been built and packaged
      which resolves the problems noted under Solaris 8/9.