frame-handle? (C-x 5)

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
      What's this new function "frame-handle" suddenly bound to C-x 5?
      (Not in help.) I'm sure it's something super-exciting... ;-)

      Thomas Hundt
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
        Thomas Hundt wrote:
        > What's this new function "frame-handle" suddenly bound to C-x 5?
        > (Not in help.) I'm sure it's something super-exciting... ;-)
        >
        > -Th

        Opps, drop off on my behalf, not documented.

        C-x 5 0 delete-frame
        C-x 5 1 create-frame (internal)
        C-x 5 2 create-frame (external)
        C-x 5 o next-frame

        C-x 3 is now the window split.

        By the way are your fonts working now you
        are running RC4 ?

        Jon.
      • first last
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
          I am afraid the fonts still don't work, I still get exactly the same
          behaviour :(

          --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:
          ---------------------------------
          Thomas Hundt wrote:
          > What's this new function "frame-handle" suddenly bound to C-x 5?
          > (Not in help.) I'm sure it's something super-exciting... ;-)
          >
          > -Th

          Opps, drop off on my behalf, not documented.

          C-x 5 0 delete-frame
          C-x 5 1 create-frame (internal)
          C-x 5 2 create-frame (external)
          C-x 5 o next-frame

          C-x 3 is now the window split.

          By the way are your fonts working now you
          are running RC4 ?

          modify your account settings manually.