Re: [jasspa] MicroEmacs '04 - Release Candidate 3

  • Dr. Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2004
      Just a note:
      I checked the compiler with compiling me2002 again, this
      compiles annd runs ok.
      me2004 same machine same makefile (freebsd.gmk), same compiler
      produces this runtime which shows the garbage as I told you.

      dgroth@homer:/project/amphioxus/src/me2004> diff freebsd.gmk ../me2002/freebsd.gmk
      6c6
      < # Copyright (C) 2001-2004 JASSPA (www.jasspa.com)
      ---