mod_lua and LuaHtml mode

  • Jeremy Cowgar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2004
      Greetings.

      Since 2004 is still in rc status, can we make a change to the LuaHtml
      mode? We have voted to change the way it is accessed, before it was
      something like:

      <title><?lua print("Hello") ?></title>

      We have moved to a simpler, and more robust way of doing this, it will
      be a very easy change. It is now:

      <title><% print("Hello") %></title>

      <?lua and ?> will not be supported in future releases, only <% ... %>,
      oh, and <%= varname %> ... that will do the same as <% print(title)
      %>, but I'm not sure if any special handling needs to deal with that, if
      the <% ... %> is parsed as a Lua code and the rest HTML, then all will
      be fine.

      Thanks!

      Jeremy