[jasspa] 7/15 version on Unix -- PgUp/PgDn moves menubar

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 1999
      I'm running the 7/15/99 version under Slow-aris (Solaris) and can do the following:
      click on menubar
      hit pgdn a couple of times

      The menubar moves down one row each time you hit the key.
      Hitting the left-right arrows pulls down a menu.

      It's pretty harmless. As soon as you execute a menu command, things go back to normal.

      I thought this was fixed, I remember discussion of similar amusing bugs, it might be that I'm using outdated code, that's all.