RE: [jasspa] ME on Windows enhancement

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2004
      The even simpler solution is to start-up ME, change window to be the desired size, right click on a buffer mode line (not a toolbar one) and at the bottom of the menu that opens, select 'Store Frame Size'. Exit and start ME again, should start the right size.

      Personally I hate programs that always save the 'window' status at exit, I have had to reinstall software because it has saved a ridiculous state. I believe the above hits the middle ground.