MicroEmacs '04 - Release Candidate 2 now available

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004
      Release candidate 2 (RC2) has been posted to
      www.jasspa.com. This is a macro update which
      includes the following:-

      * Fold fix
      * Additional language templates for php and lua
      * Toolbar fixes
      * Addition of string-rectangle command.

      Replace the RC1 macros with the RC2 macros
      to update.

    • Dr. Detlef Groth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2004
        --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, Jon Green <jon@j...> wrote:
        > Release candidate 2 (RC2) has been posted to
        > www.jasspa.com. This is a macro update which
        > includes the following:-
        >
        > * Fold fix
        > * Additional language templates for php and lua
        > * Toolbar fixes
        > * Addition of string-rectangle command.
        >
        > Replace the RC1 macros with the RC2 macros
        > to update.

        Hello,

        some suggestions /fixes:

        hklatex.emf
        ============

        support for titles without numbers (note the star after section:
        like: \section*{Abstract}

        set-variable .fhook-latex.item-list-s3 "^[
        \t]*\\\\section\\*{\\([^}]*\\)}"
        set-variable .fhook-latex.item-list-r3 "Sct \ecB\\1\ecA"

        The same for chapter, part, section, subsection, subsubsection

        hkjs.emf
        ========

        Binding tab to autoindent (cmode).

        me.emf
        ======
        xml file hooks also with xsl- (stylesheets) and xul-files
        (xml-userinterfaces like for Mozilla)

        correct tcl-file-hook instead of sh one for files like:

        #!/bin/sh
        # the next line restarts using tclsh \
        exec tclsh "$0" "$@"

        (Don't know how to to do this) may be changing the order the
        file-hooks are checked ...

        regards,
        Detlef
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2004
          Dr. Detlef Groth wrote:
          > --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, Jon Green <jon@j...> wrote:
          >
          > some suggestions /fixes:
          >
          > hklatex.emf
          > ============
          >
          > support for titles without numbers (note the star after section:
          > like: \section*{Abstract}
          >
          > set-variable .fhook-latex.item-list-s3 "^[
          > \t]*\\\\section\\*{\\([^}]*\\)}"
          > set-variable .fhook-latex.item-list-r3 "Sct \ecB\\1\ecA"
          >
          > The same for chapter, part, section, subsection, subsubsection

          Yes, excellent. I missed this one.
          Some more sections suddenly appear in the
          item list !

          Add a \\*? to original macros to fix (or
          add a ? after the new \\* above) i.e.

          set- .. item-list-s3 "^[\t]*\\\\section\\*?{\\([^}]*\\)}"
          ^^^^ Add
          Thanks
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2004

            Done for next release.

            > hkjs.emf
            > ========
            >
            > Binding tab to autoindent (cmode).

            This works for me, you may have an out of date buffer-setup setting. Can you try using buffer-setup and see if 'Setup Auto Indent' is enabled.

            > me.emf
            > ======
            > xml file hooks also with xsl- (stylesheets) and xul-files
            > (xml-userinterfaces like for Mozilla)

            Added for next release.

            > correct tcl-file-hook instead of sh one for files like:
            >
            > #!/bin/sh
            > # the next line restarts using tclsh \
            > exec tclsh "$0" "$@"

            Added for next release.