Re: [jasspa] MicroEmacs '04 - Release Candidate 1 now available

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2004
      Phillips, Steven wrote:

      > Wowww, that caught me by surprise, I was not expecting Jon to push that version up...

      It certainly focuses one on the issues
      does it not !

      The information contained in this email and in any attachments
      may be privileged and confidential.
      The information is designated solely for the attention and use of
      the intended recipient(s).
      If you are not the intended recipient(s), please be aware that any
      disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
      information is prohibited.
      by telephone or email immediately.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 10, 2004
        Phillips, Steven wrote:
        > Wowww, that caught me by surprise, I was not expecting Jon to push that version up...

        The comments on the new release migration are now publish
        at at the following location if you need to reference them:-

        http://www.jasspa.com/whatsnew.html

        Jon
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 16, 2004
          Detlef,

          Thanks for these abbreviation files, the perl is much better and its good to get a tcl one. I have added these for the next release,