Where in the h*ll is Release Candidate 1 of ME ... ? :=)

  • azynheira
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004
      Hello All,

      Dont seem to find it anyware in the JASSPA site ?

      Am I going blind ?? :=)))

      Greetings

      Pedro
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004

        http://www.jasspa.com/down0401.html

        > Greetings
        >
        > Pedro

        The information contained in this email and in any attachments
        may be privileged and confidential.
        The information is designated solely for the attention and use of
        the intended recipient(s).
        If you are not the intended recipient(s), please be aware that any
        disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
        information is prohibited.
        by telephone or email immediately.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004
          One has to suggest you are going blind :) Goto Downloads and along the top you should see links to the different releases one of which is January 2004,

        • azynheira
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004
            Sorry all, :=)

            Stupid browser did not update the page. Had to press update button ...

            Greetings and many thanx

            Pedro

            *******