Re: [jasspa] Fancy Language Features (in C)

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2003
      Jeremy Cowgar wrote:
      > Quoting Jon Green <jon@...>:
      >
      >> indent .hilight.lau n "if" 4
      >> indent .hilight.lau n "for" 4
      >

      > hum, if and for have then's and do's at the end of them which causes an indent. I added
      > that code and it indented twice.
      >
      > if 1 == 1 then
      > or
      >
      > for i=1,10 do
      >
      > do must be an indent word, because it can be a line of it's own:
      >
      > do
      > local i = 10
      > i = i * b
      > print(i)
      > end
      >
      > What do you think?

      If you want to indent a 'do' at the
      start of a line only then you can use:-

      indent .hilight.lau n "^\\s *do" 4

      > My question would be, what if you have something like:
      >
      > if 1 == 1 and 2 == 2 and 3 == 3 and 4 == 4
      > and 5 == 5 and 6 == 6 then
      > print("If is working correctly")
      > end
      >
      > What it turns out looking like is:
      >
      > if 1 == 1 and 2 == 2
      > and 3 == 3 then
      > print("If is working correctly")
      > end
      >
      > -- the rest of my code at this level.
      >
      > Any way around this?
      >
      > Jeremy

      I do not know what you have added to your template
      to understand what is going on here. If you can
      send me your template and some sample
      code (ideally with all of the different
      if/then/do/end/... construct forms that
      need to be supported) then I can attempt
      to help you resolve any problems that
      you have remaining. Probably
      better to Mail directly to me.