RE: [jasspa] Mode creation questions

  • bill@jasspa.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2003
      The .fhook-???.setup-mask variable lists all flags/features supported by
      the file hook, see the header command in buffstp.emf for a list of all
      flags.

      The .fhook-???.setup variable defines which features are currently
      enabled by the user, which is either read from the users history file
      (<user-name>.erf) or is set to the default value ("bdfghnopx" in this
      case).

      Note that if the setup variable has the character 'm' magic mode search
      is enabled, BUT if the variable contains the letter 'M' magic mode is
      disabled which is why only lower case letters are used.

      Steve