Re: [jasspa] Refresh Tools in Macro?

  • bill@jasspa.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003
      To refresh all tools on the toolbar use macro toolbar-refresh.

      To refresh a specific tool gets a little more tricky as it is not easy to specify which tool to
      refresh and so there is currently no standard toolbar command to do this.

      The way to refresh a tool is to delete the tool's working buffer and set redraw flags
      appropriately. The macro file toollist.emf lists the tool names (tool-names - shown on the
      window mode line), descriptions (tool-descs) and their working buffers (tool-buffs) so
      from this you can find the name of the buffer to delete (e.g. for 'Items' the description is
      'Buffer Item List' and the working buffer name is '*item-list*'). With this info creating a
      'refresh item list tool' command as follows:

      define-macro refresh-item-list-tool
      !force 0 delete-buffer "*item-list*"
      set-variable .toolbar-redraw.bc &bor .toolbar-redraw.bc 0x080
      !emacro

      Horrid but works,

      Steve