[jasspa] undo cursor movement

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1999
      As a postscript on the ifill info, I noticed when you do an undo of an ifill-paragraph, it always puts the cursor at the end. Similarly, when you undo a forward-delete-char, it puts the cursor after the place where the deletion was. This seems to be the general rule: cursor goes after the spot where text is yanked back from deletion never-never-land.

      Note that the effects of the undo are correct, i.e., the actual text is restored to what it was. (And I love the undo function!!!)