Re: A few more improvements requested

  • Dr. Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2003
      Hello Steven,

      thanks for your answer.

      I don't need it in the File menu just in the Toolbar would be enough.
      I tend to use never the File Menu at all.

      May be it would similar like the improved Buffer popup/menu we have
      done recently in the menu. But just 2 levels of hierarchy like in the
      buffer-menu would be enough. I have several projects with files
      attached to them. Okay 3 levels would be my programming languages
      (Perl, Tcl, Java, ME ...) their projects, their files ...

      But just the toolbar would be enough.

      I am willing to test and contribute as much as a I can.

      regards,
      Detlef

      --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, "Phillips, Steven" <sphillips@p...>
      wrote:
      > This seems reasonable enough although I'm not sure how I'm going to
      implement support for this in in the main File menu....

      > Steve

      Lexmark