RE: [jasspa] Re: A few more improvements requested

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2003
      This seems reasonable enough although I'm not sure how I'm going to implement support for this in in the main File menu....

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Dr. Detlef Groth
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2003
        Hello Steven,

        thanks for your answer.

        I don't need it in the File menu just in the Toolbar would be enough.
        I tend to use never the File Menu at all.

        May be it would similar like the improved Buffer popup/menu we have
        done recently in the menu. But just 2 levels of hierarchy like in the
        buffer-menu would be enough. I have several projects with files
        attached to them. Okay 3 levels would be my programming languages
        (Perl, Tcl, Java, ME ...) their projects, their files ...

        But just the toolbar would be enough.

        I am willing to test and contribute as much as a I can.

        regards,
        Detlef

        --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, "Phillips, Steven" <sphillips@p...>
        wrote:
        > This seems reasonable enough although I'm not sure how I'm going to
        implement support for this in in the main File menu....

        > Steve

        Lexmark