Re: A few more improvements requested

  • Dr. Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2003
      <snip>
      Hello Steven, Jon.

      The only thing I really miss is a foldable favourites tab in the
      toolbar. This would provide great project management. And files could
      spread around the world. I tried several times to implement it by
      myself porting the abbreviation-folding code to the favourites but
      always failed.

      Thanks,
      Detlef
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2003
        This seems reasonable enough although I'm not sure how I'm going to implement support for this in in the main File menu....

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Dr. Detlef Groth
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 9, 2003
          Hello Steven,

          thanks for your answer.

          I don't need it in the File menu just in the Toolbar would be enough.
          I tend to use never the File Menu at all.

          May be it would similar like the improved Buffer popup/menu we have
          done recently in the menu. But just 2 levels of hierarchy like in the
          buffer-menu would be enough. I have several projects with files
          attached to them. Okay 3 levels would be my programming languages
          (Perl, Tcl, Java, ME ...) their projects, their files ...

          But just the toolbar would be enough.

          I am willing to test and contribute as much as a I can.

          regards,
          Detlef

          --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, "Phillips, Steven" <sphillips@p...>
          wrote:
          > This seems reasonable enough although I'm not sure how I'm going to
          implement support for this in in the main File menu....

          > Steve

          Lexmark