RE: [jasspa] Yet Another C/C++ reformat problem

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
      The fact that the #define is in the middle of the function seems to me to be irrelevant, the #define will always be intended at the left hand edge and indented independently of its surroundings, i.e

      {
      {
      {
      {
      #define test() { \
      printf("Hello world\n") ; \
      }

      would be an even more bizarre way to indent code and does not hilight the hideous nature of the code (i.e. the fact that someone has dumped a #define in the middle of a function),

      Steve