RE: [jasspa] hippie-expand from GNU Emacs

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2003

      Attached is an improved version of the abbreviation handler which has 'hippie-expand' style behaviour (calling expand-abbrev-handle (esc esc) multiple times will make it look back further).

      This version of abbrev.emf works well on my latest version of ME and I believe it will work on all recent releases but I would still back-up your version of this file in case it does not work.

      Let me know if this fits the bill,