Multi language highlights

  • first last
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
      Hi everyone. I have added JavaScript highlight in HTML and JSP (HTML +
      JavaScript + Java) to the highlight options.

      The JavaScript one it's based on the Java one but including the DOM
      elements and methods for highlighting. It is called from the html mode
      (I have modified it so <script> without language also does JS).

      The JSP one is based on the modified HTML, with the vb hooks changed to
      Java.

      None of them do indentation right and I don't know how to fix them.

      I have put a file with all of the macros that come with microemacs on a
      server for everyone who wishes to try. It will create a directory
      called "microemacs" with the linux binary and the macros (no .etfs, as
      I have them modified).

      The file is in
      http://www.businessincubator.co.uk/testing/gabriel/microemacs.tar.gz

      Hope someone finds them useful.

      Gabriel

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
        Gabriel,

        I have lately been working on the HTML-VB combination (asp pages) and I've created a solution to the indent problem. ME can now detect the script changes and do the appropriate thing (in a way that is similar to the hilighting).

        I will try to incorporate your JSP support into ME and into this new indentation framework.

        Thanks for this submission,

        Steve

[...]

        modify your account settings manually.