Re: detecting new data types

  • balaclavabob2
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      Woah, "Phillips, Steven" I am impressed.
      it took you 5 mins to respond.
      I HAVE NEVER EVER had a responce that did what it was suppose todo so
      quickly.

      --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, "Phillips, Steven" <sphillips@p...> wrote:
      > BoB,
      >
      > Simply add lines like the following to your 'myc.emf' file (create a
      new one in the same place as your history file (<user>.erf) if you do
      not already have one), ME will then auto load this file when the
      hkc.emf file is loaded (use execute-buffer 'myc.emf' if already
      loaded). This works for all standard file types.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/