RE: [jasspa] detecting new data types

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      BoB,

      Simply add lines like the following to your 'myc.emf' file (create a new one in the same place as your history file (<user>.erf) if you do not already have one), ME will then auto load this file when the hkc.emf file is loaded (use execute-buffer 'myc.emf' if already loaded). This works for all standard file types.

      Steve

      hilight .hilight.c 1 "meTRUE" .scheme.prepro
      hilight .hilight.c 1 "meFALSE" .scheme.prepro
      hilight .hilight.c 1 "meABORT" .scheme.prepro
      hilight .hilight.c 1 "meUByte" .scheme.type
      hilight .hilight.c 1 "meInt" .scheme.type
      hilight .hilight.c 1 "meLine" .scheme.type

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
        Woah, "Phillips, Steven" I am impressed.
        it took you 5 mins to respond.
        I HAVE NEVER EVER had a responce that did what it was suppose todo so
        quickly.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/